Royal Charter, Bye-Laws and Regulations

The Institute is governed by Royal Charter, with additional Bye-Laws and Regulations regulating its activities. The original Royal Charter was granted to the Institute in 1876 by Queen Victoria, with a supplemental Charter that granted by Queen Elizabeth II in 2005. The Institute was registered as a Charity on 10th September 1963 (registration number 220208).

Royal Charters

The Original Royal Charter (1876)

The Current Supplementary Charter (2005)

Bye-Laws

The Current Institute Bye-Laws

Regulations

The Institute also abides by a set of governing Policies as set out by Council.

Comments are closed